Thursday, May 20, 2010

Presentation!!!!


Hello!!!! My name is Sofia Cortes. I am from Guanacaste, but now I live in Alajuela. My family is composed by five members, my father, my mother, and two brothers. My principal hobby is to play soccer with my team in Guanacaste. I won two medals in two different National Games of Costa Rica. I love soccer. But in free time I also like listening to music and go dancing. I study dentistry in ULACIT. I love to help many people, for this reason I study dentistry. It is very important that I know English, so I want to learn in this course

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sofi!!! I love soccer, too and I went to the national games too, but I don't win any medals..:( hehe.. Also, I like estudy dentistry is very nice and is great can help to anther people..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sofi ... Congratulations on your medals, you're a good person, I hope you are good dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sofi, you are very good people and good friend I hope that everything comes out to him well and that we graduate meetings...!!!
    bye bye colleague...!!! ♥
    I love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sofi! have a nice hobby! I congratulate you on your achievements and I hope everything is going right in your career and in everything that you propose... :)

    ReplyDelete